Under the General Data Protection Regulation
you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including when they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• email, call or write to us using the details below;
• let us have enough information about who you are e.g. name, email address;
• let us have proof of who you are and your address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
• let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.